- From Moray Estate Office to Resort approximately a distance of 04 kilometers available. Road direction Boards are displayed along the road from Office to Resort.
- Four wheel driven vehicles are recommended due to rough Estate road conditions.
- The Management will not be responsible to organize any transportation for the visitors.
- Visitors are not allowed to travel in Low Ground Clearance Cars, Mini Buses or Motor Coaches due to narrow/rough road conditions.
- If you are travelling by a Car, Mini Bus or Motor coach, you are required to inform the reservation Officer prior to your arrival, so that arrangements could be made to get permission to park your vehicle at the Estate Factory premises.
Items to be brought by the visitors
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, towels, toothpaste, toothbrush etc.)
- Required foodstuff including frozen items.
- Preferably Torchlight.
- Liquor as required.
General Instructions to visitor
- You are advised to look after your own safety during your stay.
- Visitors are not allowed to entertain any unauthorized persons at the site during the stay.
- Visitors are liable to pay any damages caused to the assets/equipments of the property.
- Visitors are strictly advised not to enter the highly restricted natural forest conservation area across the stream.
- Removal of flora & fauna is strictly prohibited.
- Hunting is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors are advised to purchase required foodstuff and pump fuel etc. from the nearest filling station prior to visit the site.( Maskeliya, or Norton Bridge)
- Closest service providers such as General Hospital/Bank of Ceylon ATM/Commercial Bank ATM/People’s Bank ATM/Hatton National Bank ATM/Fuel filling station/Liquor shops are available at Maskeliya town at a distance of approximately 19 kms (one way) from the Resort.
- Visitors are advised not to accompany the children below the age of 05 years (if possible)
- If the visitors are accompanied with a Driver, the Driver’s accommodation should be arranged by the visitors.