Resort charges for One Night Stay Rs. 35,000/- for maximum of four families not exceeding 12 visitors, on visitors request 2 additional guests could be permitted to entertain with an additional charge of Rs. 1000/- per person per booking, where additional bedding will not be provided by the management.
Room basis bookings will not be entertained.
- Fully Furnished 4 Bed rooms with king size beds and attached bath rooms with two private balconies.
- Two mini bath pools attached to the 1st storey bath rooms.
- One mini pool at the Ground Floor.
- “Bathulu oya” stream in front of the resort with a natural rock bed pool.
- Tree Hut.
- Open verandah with seating facilities facing to the Peak Wilderness.
- Barbeque facilities with separate entertainment area.
- Mini Bar with Logs.
- Table top 4 burner glass Gas Cooker with pantry area.
- Hot and Cold Water Dispenser.
- Gas Cylinder.
- Cutlery & Crockery.
- A Cook will be provided in assisting.
- Bed Covers and pillows provided.
- 1 kg Tea will be provided per booking.
- Dialog and Etisalat mobile coverage is available at times.
- Out Right Purchasing of Factory Fresh high grown Moray Tea.
- Visit to Moray water fall.
- Internal Tea Safari (Plucking demonstration, Field and Factory Visit on request could be organized with transport facilities on a nominal charge).
- Tea Factory Visit ( On a Nominal Charge).
- Climbing the Adam’s Peak through “Samanalathenne” route with short distance. (A tracker could be organized at a charge of Rs. 1750/- both ways).
- River Bath or Swim in Baththulu-Oya.